Your gateway to the lowveld’s breath-taking attractions
Centrally located in White River, Mpumalanga in the breath-taking Lowveld seated our three-star hotel. The hotel is considered the gateway to the Panorama route and Kruger National Park. It is also ideally located to explore many of the attractions that Mpumalanga offers.
Each room is equipped with an air conditioner, coffee station, satellite television, free Wi-Fi, shower, bathroom essentials, and wardrobes. Our Hotel also offers safe CCTV cameras, armed response, and free safe parking behind electronic security to ensure guests’ safety.
Why book with us ?
- Three Star graded facility (South African Grading Council)
- 10 Min away from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA Airport)
- Rated 8.4 on Bookings.com by our clients
- Rated 8.0 on Tripadvisor by our clients
- Perfect stop-over for guests who want to explore Mpumalanga e.g. Kruger National Park, Graskop Gorge Lift, Gods Window, Botanical Gardens, Sudwala Caves, Elephant Whispers, Panorama Route and more)
- Excellent service provision
- Onsite a-la-carte restaurant
- Buffet dinning ( Breakfast/ Lunch / Dinner)
- Onsite Recreational facility (Swimming pool)
- 52 elegant en-suites
- Conference & events facilities
- Exquisite cuisine
- Garden landscapes
- Centrally located in White River
Smooth check in and Edward was so welcoming at the reception and keep up the good work, room was clean and the staff so nice and helpful. Good breakfast, good staff keep it up guys. We’ll recommend your property guys.